IMGL MEMBERS - LOG IN HERE
IMGL Member Dues Payment - Click Here
1. Increased credibility of your firm or organization by being a member of the leading gaming law organization network worldwide.
2. Access to the top gaming attorneys, regulators, educators, executives and consultants from around the world.
3. Exposure on the IMGL website to generate referrals where you can post your biography, photo and articles you have written.
4. Opportunity to publish articles in six magazines and a gaming law review.
5. Preferred speaking positions at IMGL conferences and other conferences in which IMGL is affiliated.
6. Invitations to IMGL Member receptions at international gaming expos.
7. Complimentary copies of the IMGL magazines – American Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, La Ley del Juego, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and UNLV’s Gaming Law Journal.
8. Discounted rate for Gaming Law Review subscription.
9. Preferred member rate at IMGL Conferences where you can earn Continuing Legal Education credits.
10. 30% Discount on GamblingCompliance subscription (for new subscribers).
11. Discounts at other gaming law conferences in which IMGL is a Supporting Association (offered at the discretion of the conference organizers).
GamblingCompliance is the leading online publisher of legal, regulatory, political and business information for the global gambling industry. Their timely, accurate and impartial analysis, delivered daily to your desktop via a cutting-edge technology platform, has ensured they have become the essential information service for the industry.
GamblingData provides a wealth of topical data and commentary about the global gaming industry through a daily subscription service. GamblingData provides the facts, intelligence and analysis gaming businesses need to avoid the pitfalls and make the most of the opportunities in a volatile business environment.